Friday 25 May 2012

The point I was trying to make was......

I'd really like to try all your favourite recipes.Whether it be the type you throw together but have a basic staple list for, suitable for last minute changes with on hand substitutions. And don't forget the expert technique of "Hmmm. That'll taste nice with a bit of that in there, quick and easy but never compromising on taste.
I say that. I cooked oven chips this evening. Really, really couldn't be bothered to actually peel potatoes. Or peel carrots, so it was accompanied by beans. In my mind baked beans qualify as a health food. Additionally, tomatoes are a fruit and that being one of your five-a-day completely validates my nutritional theory.

Let's also disband with the laziness temporarily to try out some of your dishes that require a bit more care and attention. Roast Potatoes area the lazymums main obsessions and we'd pit ours against some of the best. Vegetarian, vegan or carnivorous, send them in - we cant wait to try them. They'll go up on the site too so you can share your tasty treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment